All you need with HighwayGuard is one section of barrier and one T-connector. The simplest workzone barrier system available.
A single truck, trailer mounted crane or excavator and crew can connect sections in less than 30 seconds, saving time and manpower.
Symmetrical barrier sections with universal T-connector allows any section to connect to another, in either direction, significantly lowering installation time, operational costs and reducing inventory.
Installing optional wheel sets gives you the operational flexibility to create multiple openings that can be opened and closed by hand in minutes.
- Multiple lifting points and grab options for minimised labour and enhanced safety
- Connection to BG800 barrier
- Integral post fitting, suitable screens and fencing options
- Integrated anchor and forklift points
- Under barrier drainage
- Multiple crash cushions connections
- Attachment points for wheelsets & crash cushions.
Weights and Dimensions
Testing and Compliance
Test level (mash)
dynamic deflection (ft/m)
|HighwayGuard SDS||TL3-11||2270p||62 mph||25°||6′ 4″ / 1.93|
|TL4-12||10000s||56 mph||15°||7′ 1″ / 2.16|
|HighwayGuard LDS||TL3-11||2270p||62 mph||25°||2′ 3″ / 0.68|
|TL4-12||10000s||56 mph||15°||2′ 7″ / 0.79|